Corporate globalization presents companies with unanticipated risks and challenges. Businesses are held to higher standards of accountability with respect to social, environmental and ethical practices. Companies unresponsive to these demands risk damage to their reputations, brand image and competitiveness. We help savvy business leaders limit their companies’ risk by incorporating internationally recognized standards into their strategic planning, crisis response strategies and relationships with stakeholders.
Benefits of our counsel include:
- Reduction of threat to corporate reputation
- Reduction of legal risks associated with the uncertainties of globalization
- Enhanced brand image
- Increased customer and employee loyalty and retention Improved relationships with external stakeholders and public opinion leaders
We develop and manage strategic, cost-effective policies and programs designed to safeguard our clients’ reputations, limit their legal risk, and turn the challenges of globalization into a competitive advantage. Our services are premised upon universal standards and best practices worldwide, and are tailored to the specific needs and objectives of each client.
Counsel regarding risk management is offered at three stages:
- Reputational risk assessment
- Standard setting
- Program implementation
In addition, to help our clients address current and prospective issues that could impact on commercial success, we offer services regarding:
- Government, community, and media relations
- Crisis response and strategic planning